Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I've been hit by a new obsession this past month or so. Cafepress. It's
like crack for people like me who yearn to be creative and love mucking
about with computers. Finally a legitimate reason to spend hours
playing around. My mini empire is expanding slowly - if only there were
enough hours in the night LOL.

One sad thing is that I broke our old reliable copy of Photoshop.
Killed it completely. Dead. Damn. So I downloaded a free trial of
Photoshop Elements. It's only Photoshop Lite but compared with my old
version it's like going from a 1966 VW to a souped up Commodore (and
you know how much I love those LOL). But alas, the trial came to an end
yesterday and it won't let me in. Damn. Now I have to actually buy a
copy but am waiting for dh to buy an academic version (at half price).
Not fair - I want to play!!